Monday, May 4, 2009

Reunion Date

I am sure many Temple graduates have fond memories of the teachers they had over the years. I saw Suzy Blair's name mentioned on your blog. I just had to add, Mrs. Mae Blair was probably the most disciplined, effective teacher I ever had. I was actually rather scared of her. I never wanted her to have to correct me; I could hardly stand it when she did. When she looked at you with a disapproving eye, it was the same sick feeling I had when my mother did the same.

Mrs. Blair had a routine for each day and she drilled us on skills that I use to this day. I remember her daughter, Suzy, was named Teacher of the Year--I think, in Oklahoma--but I can not imagine she was any better teacher than her mother. As far as teachers and administrators go, the years I was in Temple schools, most of them were grade A. Would others want to contribute their special memories of the staff at dear ole Temple?--Kathy Frusher

No comments:

Post a Comment